Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Tuesday

Today is Election Day.. Thank God! The damn commercials will stop and I don't have to hear it. Yay!!! Unfortunately I wasn't able to vote today which sucks because it's we're changing governor for the state! Ugh. Come on people, pick the right candidate! So, the maintenance guy finally came this morning. He fixed our commode and our storage lock! We no longer have to use a screwdriver to bust into it! That's exciting.

In other news, my SIM card on my cell is locked so I can't call or receive calls, send or receive texts, or really anything to do with my phone. It just sits there and asks me if I want to call 911. Which, I do not because I do not have an emergency. I hate AT&T. We're going to AT&T after Keith gets out of work then today to get a new one. However, I may have lost all of my contact, which bites the big one. A friend of mine said they should be able to get the contacts off the locked card - he should know, he used to work for them. We'll see what perspires.

It was in the high 20s this morning. Burrr! Too cold. So, my birthday is in 27 days! I'm not sure if I'm excited or not. I'll be 24 and my life doesn't seem like it's really going anywhere except standing still. My bucket list is basically useless at this point in time. Regardless, I'm still kickin'. Until next time...

~*Kristin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment