Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 149

We're on day 149! Yay! But, kind of between a rock and a hard place right now.. I have no health insurance at the moment, and I need it. The company I work for doesn't offer it and hasn't for about 2 years, but may in the future. *sigh* So I applied for state run medical insurance and after everything they say no - that's because Keith and I live together both of our incomes had to be taken into account and he makes too much. I talked to Dad about adding me back to his insurance because of the new Healthcare Reform Bill, but he can't until January, depending on the price increase. So I applied for two other insurances on-line. Geisinger and Aetna. They're pending review now.

On a lighter note, our little vacation day yesterday was fun. We did nothing, as planned. At any rate, we had choir last night. We're preparing for the Cantada. I'm excited about it, however, there's a woman in the choir who brings her children, but she can't really keep her daughter under control so there's constant interruption. I can't concentrate and I know some of the other ladies have the same feelings. They mentioned it to me. I don't want to, but it'll bring me to the point of leaving even after just joining. I have no tolerance for it. If you can't control your child in public, leave them at home and hire a babysitter.

There's not much to write today, so I will end this short. Have a good one.

~*Kristin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment