Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 147

Today, Keith and I have been together for 147 days. They have been the best days of my life. So, this morning we were woken up by the little diva.. Oreo. She was trying to get on the nightstand and we're trying to keep her off things she shouldn't be on, then she decided to play on top of a box. It's as if she's starved for attention. Pssh. Anyway, we got out of bed, showered, ate, and took the trash out.. It's raining and I'm wearing white pants.. smoooooth move on my behalf.

So I dropped Keith off at work and called my dad on my way to my job. I asked if he heard anything about my Blazer yet, but no word. He's going to stop over tonight at the mechanic to see what's up with it. Furthermore, I get to work and Fred's not here. I come in check emails and I had an email from him at 7:18 this morning inviting me to the New Holland Business Association Breakfast that started at 7:30-8:30. Well, obviously being I come into work at 8am, I wasn't going.

At any rate.. the morning here has been exceptionally slow. I'm working until 2pm today and am off tomorrow because I was supposed to go back home for a court hearing with dad, but that has since been cancelled. So I am looking forward to relaxing tomorrow with Keith and Oreo all day and being lazy. Our maintenance crew showed up today without calling Keith about setting up a time to come over when someone is there. So hopefully they will be coming over tomorrow to fix our outside storage door and the toilet - it's loose on the floor, which is somewhat of a concern, but I think I can do that on my own if we have a monkey wrench. Heck, I've done the landscaping that is supposed to be done by our landlord. I did a better job anyway.

Well, that's really all I can write for now. More updates to come.

~*Kristin*~

No comments:

Post a Comment